your project needs
The Government of Maharashtra has taken up a mammoth task of planting 4 crores trees across the State to be probably one of the first states in India attempting such a massive green movement. This impossible task is an assurance of the commitment of government towards its green initiative and green Maharashtra starting 1st July 2017. Maharashtra Pollution Control Board being one of the most important regulatory pillar of Environmental Governance has suo-moto registered itself for attempting 50 lakh tree plantation across its regional offices through participatory drive along with industries that are committed to greening their premises and likewise areas of their jurisdiction. The upcoming update shall also help to participate, individuals, to monitor and update survival rates of trees and provide various statistical analysis of this drive and help improve the performance of this initiative.
Government / Semi Government
Backend: PHP, CodeIgniter, MS SQL 2012, Drupal 7
Key Highlight (s)
- The target of Tree Plantation to SRO and RO Offices
- RO / SRO can post the no of trees planted against the target set by the HQ
- HQ can monitor the effectiveness and efficiency of their RO / SRO from the backend.
- Multilingual website: Extends the ability to provide content in three languages: English, Marathi & Hindi.
- Used custom Facebook PHP SDK for fetching facebook page feeds.
- Tenders: Responsible to publish all the government tenders issued/announced related to MMRCL project.
- About MMRC: This section introduces all the information related to the projects, about all the people engaged in it, timeline, costing, route map etc.
- Social Connect/Media: This includes all the media coverage related to the Mumbai Metro Line 3 projects.